Handmade Linen Tea Towel Hand Printed Unique Table Setting Display
This unique towels is handmade from scratch & hand printed with my original hand drawn artwork. Like all things I make – this towel is one of a kind!
I used beautiful lightweight natural light tan linen fabric that I free-hand cut (so the shapes are “perfectly imperfect”), sewed & printed with my original art. I screen printed & block printed with several different designs including my folk style heart, tiny eyes, twigs, waves, hand, leaves and FINK logo designs + metallic copper gold and dark blue-gray inks.
- approx 15″ x 25″ with 3 sewn-finished edges & the original fringe edge of the linen fabric
You will receive the 1 towel you see in the photos. Ready to ship.
Gift & display ideas:
- gift basket with ancient bread recipes, heirloom seeds, hand dipped candles and a homemade jam or spread.
- gift basket with vintage glass apothecary bottles, unusual herbs, book of ancient herbal remedies
- gift basket about healing hands with natural salves, gift certificate for a massage, flower petals and a beautiful ring
- folk songs (mixed tape or vintage folk music LP) macrame of some kind and organic teas and snack mix.
- table settings & picnic / tailgate party settings will be extra special if you include these lovely handmade linens
- I could go on and on (but I will stop here)