iheartfink Hand Printed Upcycled Black Blue Batwing Art Print Top
This unique top is an upcycled/recycled blouse I hand printed with my original artwork. Like all of my garments & accessories – this top is my original design and one of a kind.
I used a silky rayon black & two-tone blue blouse I found second hand and added reinforced stitches, decorative FINK style stitching and lots of my original artwork.
lots of great FINK style details include:
- reinforced seams with FINK style zig-zag stitching
- original wide rounded neckline
- the original shape and finished edges including the neat exposed raw edges on the cuffs of the sleeves (original top design – this fabric does not fray)
- original finished side seams & batwing shape that is widest at the shoulders / bust and narrows at hem
- I hand printed on all of the blue parts of the top & the print changes throughout the top + unique on each side
- FINK style decorative stitch on the back from neck to hem
Such a lovely and charming top that looks great dressed up or down with skirts, shorts or jeans for day and evening. Perfect for travel.
You will enjoy wearing this unique (and eco friendly!) work of wearable art all of the time and you will be the Only Person in the World with this top!
This is a One of a Kind Top – There is ONLY ONE Available – Medium Size (great as looser fit top for small sizes, too)
You will Receive the Top in the Photos – Ready to Ship
Measurements as follows – please keep in mind this is a soft stretch jersey knit fabric and it has a nice amount of give which makes sizing flexible and fitted pieces super comfortable
Bust is free (over 40″) and gradually narrows to approx 36″ around the hem that has a lot of stretch
Approx 23″ from shoulder to hem