iheartfink Handmade Canvas Leather Apron Stripes Art Print Pocket Apron
This unique apron is handmade completely from scratch using lightweight (not super lightweight…light-medium weight) cotton canvas fabric & up cycled leather that I hand printed with my original hand drawn artwork. This apron is my original design and one of a kind.
I used several materials for this apron:
- lightweight cotton/canvas that I hand printed with my original twigs design and charcoal ink to make a vertical “pin-stripe” design
- lightweight cotton/canvas that I hand printed with my original stripes design and charcoal ink to make a horizontal stripes design
- tan leather that I hand printed with my original anemone design and metallic copper/gold + turquoise blue inks to make a wonderful floral art print
- solid unprinted light tan leather
- all of the leather used for this piece (and all of my leather accessories) is recycled/upcycled/eco friendly leather
I gave this piece a standard apron shape with a lot of special details:
- all finished / reinforced edges
- vintage up cycled leather coat buttons to attach leather neck strap
- totally removable and adjustable leather neck strap
- tiny loops on each side to attach the long leather/suede ties (this way you can easily replace the ties at any time)
- two large pockets
I made two slits on each end of the leather neck strap to allow you to adjust the length & easily remove/replace that strap at any time. The extra long ties are attached to the hoops on each side of the apron & doubled (look cute tied up in front or back of apron) Each pocket is reinforced and deep – super handy for a variety of projects and day to day work.
A really cool piece that is like no other on Earth – this is One of a Kind…you will be the Only Person to have this special handmade apron!
approx 31″ from top of bib to bottom of apron
neck strap is approx 27.5″ long with two slits on each side to adjust length
rounded pockets are approx 8″ wide x 8″ at deepest part
each strap is approx 31″ long (doubled..see photos)