iheartfink Womens Hand Printed Cowl Top Edgy Eco Friendly Tunic
This unique tunic top is made from an up-cycled t shirt & fabric I hand printed with my original artwork. Like all of my creations, this tunic is my original design and one of a kind.
I used a cotton mossy / olive green up-cycled shirt + charcoal gray cotton/lycra jersey knit fabric for this piece. I hand printed the gray fabric with my original stripes design and off-white ink. The wonderful plaid like design completely covers the fabric and changes throughout the print.
I completely reconstructed the green shirt with a new shape, added cowl & special details:
- deep set armholes
- 3/4 length tapered sleeves with raw cuffs
- generous asymmetric cowl – OOAK hand printed fabric
- asymmetric decorative FINK style stitch on the front from cowl neck to hem
- raw edge to cowl & raw edges on cuffs (not to worry, this fabric does NOT FRAY & has a lovely artistic look as it curls a little over time)
- original finished hem
- reinforced seams on cowl (around neckline + at asymmetric opening on the front
- eco friendly / Earth friendly recycled materials = a fun way to express yourself in an Earth conscious way!
This top is great for every day dressed up or down with skirts, leggings or jeans. Easy going and super cool.
Cute with and without a belt (belt sold separately.) See my Accessories Section for a variety of unique handmade belts and sashes.
You will enjoy wearing this unique top all of the time and you will be the Only Person in the World with this piece!
This is a ONE OF A KIND Top – There is ONLY ONE AVAILABLE in Large Size (also great as an oversize / loose fitting tunic on Smaller sizes)
You will Receive the Top in the Photos – Ready to Ship
*Please keep in mind I used cotton jersey stretch knit fabric and it has a lot of stretch/give which makes sizing flexible
approx 28″ from shoulder to hem
sleeves approx 12″ from under arm (armpit) to cuff