iheartfink Women’s Hand Printed Top Upcycled Yellow Plaid Art Print Shirt
This unique top is handmade using an upcycled / recycled yellow jersey terry knit fabric (like a lightweight sweatshirt) that I hand printed with my original artwork & completely reconstructed. Like all of my garments & accessories – this top is my original design and one of a kind.
I hand printed this top using my original stripes & strings designs and custom mixed lavender, blue-gray and metallic copper-gold inks. I completely covered the fabric with my art to create this plaid like pattern that changes throughout the print.
I gave this top a simple and lovely shape & sewn details:
- short sleeves
- slightly tapered waist and flaring from waist to hem
- wide scooped / rounded neckline on front and back
- all finished edges
- decorative signature FINK stitches around the neckline and cuffs
- vertical signature FINK decorative stitch from neck to hem on each side
- either side may be worn as the front
- Note: this is a used/pre-owned garment. not perfect but overall good condition & delightfully renewed with art!
Easy going but far from boring! The unique style, sophisticated colors + OOAK original art print is so modern and chic. Great for every day & Perfect for travel.
You will enjoy wearing this unique top all of the time and you will be the ONLY PERSON in the WORLD with this top!
This is a One of a Kind Top – There is ONLY ONE Available in Large Size (great as loose fit top on smaller sizes, too)
You will receive the top you see in the photos – Ready to Ship
Flat Measurements – please keep in mind this is a cotton-blend jersey stretch knit fabric and it has a little stretch/give which makes sizing a bit flexible
Hips / Hem 43″
Just over 24″ long from shoulder to hem
Upper Arm Circumference / Sleeve Cuff approx 13 1/2″