iheartfink Women’s Upcycled Long Floral Rose Print Full Skirt
This lovely garment is a black/white cotton midi skirt that I upcycled by adding some fun stitching for artistic structure. A one of a kind eco-friendly garment.
This was already a beautiful skirt and I added a few FINK style signature stitches to make it extra special. Some details about this piece:
- Talbots brand (nice quality)
- cotton (linen-like look) that is lined with soft solid white cotton fabric
- side hidden zipper with button closure
- flaring out from waist to hem
- I added signature FINK style pin-tuck stitches: a horizontal stitch around the skirt above the hem & asymmetric vertical stitches on each side
What a pretty piece that you can dress up and down for days and evenings – with a casual tank top and flats or sandals or a silk camisole with a neck scarf & heels for a Paris-vibe. A classic style with a little added creative, edgy style.
Looks great with FINK tops and Accessories (Top not included – this listing is for the Skirt Only. Be sure to check out my tops and accessories sections to pair this darling piece with more FINK!!
This is a One of a Kind Piece – There is Only One in Small Size (marked as size 6 on tag)
You will Receive the Skirt in the Photos – Ready to Ship
Measurements as follows – Please keep in mind this in a fitted skirt and meant to be form fitting. The fabric is super stretchy and the waistband is doubled/reinforced fabric with a lot of stretch, too. Sizing is a bit flexible because of the super-stretch fabric. Marked as a “small” on original tag.
27″ from waist to hem